View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061573729 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061573728 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061573736 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061573736 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
Now in paperback, in the fifth full-length novel in the beloved Harmony series Philip Gulley reunites us with the quirky cast of Quakers in Harmony, Indiana. Sam Gardner never dreamed he would be thanking God for Harmony's self-appointed general of the religious Right, Dale Hinshaw. God does indeed work in mysterious ways. Amanda Hodge, who has been living with her Uncle Ellis and Aunt Miriam since her parents abandoned her years ago, now faces their return and their desire to be a part of her life again. Dale Hinshaw hovers on the brink of death, in dire need of a heart transplant. The whole town is abuzz as the beautiful Deena Morrison marries the town's most eligible bachelor, Dr. Pierce. And in the midst of these triumphs and tragedies, Pastor Sam Gardner helps the people of Harmony negotiate the sometimes rocky road of family life, faith, and forgiveness.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Harmony (Ind. : Imaginary place) > Fiction.
City and town life > Fiction.
Quakers > Fiction.
Clergy > Fiction.
Indiana > Fiction.