The Judas strain : a Sigma force novel / James Rollins.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061460425 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061460427 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061460418 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061460419 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
From the depths of the Indian Ocean, a horrific plague has arisen to devastate humankind. But it is merely a harbinger of the doom that is to follow. Aboard a cruise liner transformed into a makeshift hospital, Dr. Lisa Cummings and Monk Kokkalis, operatives of SIGMA Force, search for answers to the bizarre affliction. But there are others with far less altruistic intentions. In a savage and sudden coup, terrorists hijack the vessel, turning a mercy ship into a floating bio-weapons lab. A world away, SIGMA's Commander Gray Pierce thwarts the murderous schemes of a beautiful would-be killer who holds the first clue to the discovery of a possible cure, then joins forces with the woman who wanted him dead. As a relentless madman dogs their every step, Gray and his unlikely ally are pulled into an astonishing mystery buried deep in antiquity and in humanity's genetic code.--From publisher description.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Plague > Fiction.
Scientists > Fiction.
Sigma Force (Imaginary organization) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series