September mourn [electronic resource] : a bed-and-breakfast mystery / Mary Daheim.
- ISBN: 9780061359293 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061359297 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061359309 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061359300 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
|Summary, etc.:|| Judith Flynn and her cousin Renie are running an old high school friend's Chavez Island bed-and-breakfast for a few days, and unfortunately one of the guests becomes aggressive and demanding, prompting Renie to conk him on the head with a heavy china dish. The unwanted guest is later found dead, and Judith sets out to prove Renie's innocence.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1465 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 269 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Flynn, Judith McMonigle (Fictitious character)
Businesswomen > Washington (State) > Fiction.
Women detectives > Washington (State) > Fiction.
Bed and breakfast accommodations > Fiction.
Housesitting > Fiction.
Washington (State) > Fiction.
Detective and mystery stories, American.
Search for related items by series