Nutty as a fruitcake : a bed-and-breakfast mystery / Mary Daheim.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061357619 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061357618 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061357626 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061357626 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
Hillside Manor's neighbors all adored proprietor Judith McMonigle Flynn's festive suggestion to deck the halls and houses in their cul-de-sac with eye-catching Christmas finery--except Enid Goodrich. The grumpy old humbug refused to cooperate. Then someone cooked her Christmas goose--silencing Enid's objections with a handy hatchet. Though Judith's already got a lot under her tree--what with holiday business booming and the anticipated unwanted arrival of hubby Joe's soused ex-spouse--she's not about to let murder mess up what's left of her seasonal spirit. With the help of irrepressible cousin Renie, Judith's determined to wrap up this case for Christmas--and expose the Scrooge-slayer who felt strongly that the only Goodrich is a Deadrich.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Flynn, Judith McMonigle (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women detectives > Fiction.
Bed and breakfast accommodations > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
FICTION > Mystery & Detective > General.
Search for related items by series