Legs Benedict : a bed-and-breakfast mystery / Mary Daheim.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061357435 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 006135743X (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061357442 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061357448 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| A week of "mayhem-as-usual" at Hillside Manor kicks off with the arrival of a mysterious "Mr. Smith" and his floozie "Mrs." from New York City--and it accelerates into chaos when Mr. Smith himself kicks off, a victim of the foulest of plays. Hostess Judith McMonigle Flynn is shocked to learn that her now-defunct roomer was actually "Legs" Benedict--hit man for the notorious Ronzini Family--and that virtually every other guests at her B & B had good reason to want Legs broken. Judith's policeman-hubby Joe is understandably peeved that homicide happened (again!) under his own roof. And when the FBI moves in--more interested in nabbing a Nazi nutcase than a malicious mobster murderer--the local cops clear out, leaving Judith, Joe and irrepressible cousin Renie to find out who whacked the wiseguy before the hits keep coming.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Flynn, Judith McMonigle (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Bed and breakfast accommodations > Fiction.
Organized crime > Fiction.
Mafia > Fiction.
FICTION > Mystery & Detective > General.
Search for related items by series