Series InformationBed-and-breakfast mystery.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061357312 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061357316 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061357329 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061357324 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
When the garishly grotesque clan of wealthy carpet-sweeper magnate Otto Broadie sweeps down upon Judith McMonigle's Hillside Manor Inn, it looks like there'll be a wild night of drinking, dining, and fortune-telling in the offing. But when their soothsayer-for-hire Madame Gushenka drops dead after someone douses her tea leaves with bug killer, harried hostess Judith and her irrepressible cousin Renie are left to clean up the mess. One of the Brodie bunch would dearly love to sweep the Madame's murder under the rug, however, and that might mean eliminating the nosy Ms. McMonigle as well. But with the help of her one-time beau, policeman Joe Flynn, Judith is determined to rattle the dust off some closeted family skeletons, in order to coax a killer out of hiding before coffee is served.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Flynn, Judith McMonigle (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Bed and breakfast accommodations > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
FICTION > Mystery & Detective > General.