Kids' paper airplane book / written by by Ken Blackburn ; planes engineered by Ken Blackburn & Jeff Lammers.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0714/96022294-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0714/96022294-t.html - Table of contents only
- 4 of 5 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Coatesville-Clay Twp PL - Coatesville||J 745.592 (Text)||78321000017861||Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Hartford City PL - Hartford City||J 745.592 LAM (Text)||76051000113664||Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Noble Co PL - East (Avilla)||745.592 BLA (Text)||38131002107570||NCPLE-Juv Non-fiction||Available||-|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||J 745.592 BLA (Text)||30032010621222||JUVENILE NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780761104780 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 076110478X (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 64 pages, [approximately 70 pages of plates] : illustrations (some color) ; 27 cm
- Publisher: New York : Workman Publ., 
- Copyright: ©1996
|General Note:|| Plus games, activities, the pilot's alphabet, a full-color, pull-out poster of an airport, field guide to common aircraft, flight log, pilot's license, and more.
|Citation/References Note:|| PW 12/02/1996
|Summary, etc.:|| Provides information on the principles of aerodynamics, suggestions for designing airplanes, and instructions for folding paper planes and doing stunts and playing games with them.
Search for related items by subject
Toy and movable books.