Learning about the endocrine and reproductive systems / by Melissa L. Kim.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||YA 612.4 KIM (Text)||30032010620687||YOUNG ADULT NON FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780766041585 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0766041581 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 48 p. : col . ill. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Berkeley Heights, NJ : Enslow Publishers, 2013.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 42-43, 46) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| What are the endocrine and the reproductive systems? -- Who is on the team? -- How do the systems work? -- On the defense -- Staying healthy -- Amazing but true.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Learn how these two wonderful systems work together to ensure the survival of the human race and discover some amazing facts about them both"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by series