Learning about the nervous system / by Martha V. Gold.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||YA 612.8 GOL (Text)||30032010620679||YOUNG ADULT NON FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780766041608 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0766041603 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 48 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Berleley Heights, NJ : Enslow Publishers, c2013.
|General Note:|| "Original edition published as The Nervous System in 2004"--T.p. verso.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 40-43) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| What is the nervous system? -- Members of the team -- How does the nervous system work? -- Disorders and disease -- Staying healthy -- Amazing but true.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Discover more about how this system works and read amazing facts about the brain and nervous system"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series