Chicken soup for the preteen soul 2 : stories about facing challenges, realizing dreams, and making a difference / [compiled by] Jack Canfield ... [et al.].
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||YA 158.1083 CHI (Text)||30032010617279||YOUNG ADULT NON FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781623610180 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1623610184 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: xv, 400 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Cos Cob, CT : Backlist ; 2012, c2004.
|General Note:|| Originally published: Deerfield Beach, Fla. : Health Communications, 2004.
|Summary, etc.:|| Presents stories from and about readers between the ages of nine and thirteen, covering topics such as friendship, crushes, divorce, achieving dreams, and making a difference.
Search for related items by subject
Conduct of life.