Chicken soup for the preteen soul 2 : stories about facing challenges, realizing dreams, and making a difference / [compiled by] Jack Canfield ... [and others].
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||YA 158.1083 CHI (Text)||30032010617279||YOUNG ADULT NON FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781623610180 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1623610184 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: xv, 400 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Cos Cob, CT : Backlist ; 2012.
- Copyright: ©2004
Originally published: Deerfield Beach, Fla. : Health Communications, 2004.
Presents stories from and about readers between the ages of nine and thirteen, covering topics such as friendship, crushes, divorce, achieving dreams, and making a difference.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Conduct of life.