Dare to scare / adapted by Calliope Glass ; illustrated by David Gilson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||JF GLA (Text)||30032010611603||JUVENILE FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780736481236 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0736481230 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 80 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Golden Books, 
- Copyright: ©2013
|General Note:|| At head of title: Disney Pixar Monsters University.
|Summary, etc.:|| Mike Wazowski, who has wanted to become a scarer his entire life, enrolls in Monsters University, where he meets Sulley, a natural Scarer who doesn't think Mike has what it takes to scare children.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Monsters > Fiction.
Universities and colleges > Fiction.
Best friends > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Search for related items by series