Puget Sound / by Katie Marsico.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||J 551.4614 MAR (Text)||30032010607593||JUVENILE NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781624310157 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 162431015X (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 32 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), color map ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Ann Arbor, Mich. : Cherry Lake Pub., 
- Copyright: ©2013
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 31) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Welcome to Puget Sound! -- The waterway's wildlife -- Past and present -- Taking care of a national treasure.
A tour of the Puget Sound describes the region's ecology, climate, and wildlife; looks at the history of the area; and discusses how it is being taken care of today.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Puget Sound (Wash.)
Search for related items by series
- It's cool to learn about America's waterways
- Social studies explorer
- Marsico, Katie, 1980- It's cool to learn about America's waterways.
- Social studies explorer.
- Baker & Taylor
With this informative series, kids will get the inside scoop on North America's most incredible waterways, including everything from what kinds of wildlife live there to how they have benefitted humans throughout history. Students will learn about conservation and local traditions with fun activities, and use maps and graphs to study the waterways' effect on the surrounding areas. Also available in paper and ebook formats.
- Cherry Lake Publishing
A tour of the Puget Sound and its surrounding area.