Secret of the wings /BCD: read-along storybook and CD / [adapted by Ellie O'Ryan ; illustrated by the Disney Storybook Artists].
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||BCD E ORY (Text)||30032010606421||JUVENILE AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781423152019 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1423152018 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 21 cm. + 1 sound disc (4 3/4 in.)
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Disney Press, 2012.
|General Note:|| At head of title: Disney fairies.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Tinker Bell journeys into the off-limits Winter Woods, her wings begin to sparkle and discovers there is a winter fairy with sparkling wings as well.
Search for related items by subject
Tinker Bell (Fictitious character) >
Fairies > Fiction.
Wings (Anatomy) > Fiction.
Curiosity > Fiction.