Mike Mulligan and his steam shovel / story and pictures by Virginia Lee Burton.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||BCD E BUR (Text)||30032010606298||JUVENILE AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780618737567 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0618737561 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 44 pages : color illustrations ; 22 x 23 cm + 1 audio disc (4 3/4 in.)
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin, 
- Copyright: ©1939
|General Note:|| "Sandpiper Houghton Mifflin books"--P.  of cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Mike Mulligan and his steam shovel, Mary Ann, lose their jobs to the gasoline, electric, and diesel motor shovels, they go to a little country town where they find that one new job leads to another.
|Target Audience Note:|| 820 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Steam shovels > Fiction.