The canoe trip mystery / [created by] Gertrude Chandler Warner ; illustrated by Charles Tang.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781453212929 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1453212922 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource : illustrations.
- Publisher: Morton Grove, Ill. : A. Whitman, 2011.
"Previously published in 1994."
While canoeing and backpacking near Timberwolf Lake, the Aldens receive strange warnings to stay away from the area and stumble upon clues to a missing cache of stolen coins.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Boxcar children (Fictitious characters) > Juvenile fiction.
Orphans > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction.
Camping > Fiction.
Mystery and detective stories.
Search for related items by series
- The Boxcar children mysteries ; #40
- Warner, Gertrude Chandler, 1890-1979. Boxcar children mysteries ; #40.