View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780446195539 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0446195537 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780446195553 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0446195553 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (323 pages).
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Pub., 2007.
Whenever a celebrity throws a phone, crashes a car, or kills a spouse, celebrity journalist Bailey Weggins is there to cover it for the gossip magazine Buzz. Now, the new television show Morgue is the talk of the town, and just as Bailey starts reminiscing about her brief summer fling with the show's gorgeous star, Chris Wickersham, he calls. But Chris isn't thinking about rekindling their old flame. His friend and fellow actor on the show has gone missing, and while nobody else seems to be alarmed, Chris can't believe his friend would just run off while on the brink of stardom. When Bailey starts to investigate as a favor for Chris, she soon realizes there is much more to the disappearance than meets the eye, and unless she can unearth the truth, she could become the inspiration for Morgue's next episode.
Electronic reproduction. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 825 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 564 KB).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Weggins, Bailey (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women journalists > Fiction.
Missing persons > Investigation > Fiction.
Search for related items by series