Tim Duncan : champion basketball star / Stew Thornley.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||J 921 DUN (Text)||30032010600341||JUVENILE NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780766040304 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0766040305 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Berkeley Heights, NJ : Enslow Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2013
|General Note:|| "Original edition published as "Super Sports Star Tim Duncan" in 2001"--T.p. verso.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 47) and index.
|Citation/References Note:|| SLJ Oct 2012
|Summary, etc.:|| "Explores the life of San Antonio Spurs power forward Tim Duncan, including his childhood and college career, his rise to stardom in the NBA, and his championship seasons with the Spurs"--Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| 730 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Duncan, Tim, 1976-
Search for related items by series