- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||E LON (Text)||30032010598503||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780142423417 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0142423416 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 26 x 30 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Puffin Books, 2012, c2008.
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Philomel Books, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| After accidentally being thrown away, a beloved toy drummer boy goes on an adventure that eventually brings him back to a warm home, where he is placed near baby Jesus in a manger scene.
Search for related items by subject
Drummers (Musicians) > Fiction.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Crèches (Nativity scenes) > Fiction.
Christmas > Fiction.