All about nutrition & exercise / directed by Rhonda Fabian ; produced by Jerry Baber.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||J 613.2 ALL (Text)||30032001652798||JUVENILE NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781417102921
- ISBN: 1417102926 :
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (23 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Wynnewood, PA : Schlessinger Media, 2006.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Narrator: Don Dawson.
|Summary, etc.:|| In this video, kids will learn that nutrients in the food we eat are what our bodies need to grow and stay healthy. It introduces each key nutrient: carbohydrates, fats, protein, vitamins, minerals and water. It provides explanation on how we get energy from the food we eat, measured in the form of calories, and how we burn that energy when we exercise.
|Target Audience Note:|| Grades K-4.
|System Details Note:|| DVD.
|Language Note:|| English and Spanish language tracks; closed captioned.
Search for related items by subject
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Search for related items by series
- Schlessinger science library: Human body for children.
- Schlessinger science library. Human body for children.