I like being me : poems for children about feeling special, appreciating others, and getting along / written by Judy Lalli ; photographs by Douglas L. Mason-Fry.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0912/97011653-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0912/97011653-d.html - Publisher description
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rochester Library||EJ LAL (Text)||33187001732615||EJ - Preschool-grade 3 - R||Available||-|
|Schricker Main Library||J 811.54 LAL (Text)||30032010590138||JUVENILE NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781575420257 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1575420252 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 54 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minn. : Free Spirit Pub., c1997.
|Citation/References Note:|| SLJ Mar 1998
|Summary, etc.:|| A collection of poems about being kind, solving problems, learning from mistakes, telling the truth, dealing with feelings, being a friend, and more.
Search for related items by subject
Self-esteem > Poetry.