View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781609369095 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1609369092 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781609369101 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1609369106 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Sumerside Press, 
- Copyright: ©2012
|Summary, etc.:|| What could they possibly want when they already have everything? Two daughters of fortune have been handed all the makings for storybook happily-ever-afters. The only problem is, they don't want to live fairy-tale lives. But when forced to decide, will they really be able to abandon lives of ease and luxury for the love and adventure that beckons? Coming of age in the turbulent Roaring Twenties, each woman sets out to find romance--on her own terms. But at what cost will she find her happy ending?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nineteen twenties > Fiction.
Heiresses > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > France > History > 20th century > Fiction.
France > Social life and customs > 20th century > Fiction.
Search for related items by series