How to be a social entrepreneur : make money and change the world / Robert Ashton.
- ISBN: 9780857081513 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0857081519 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780857080622 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0857080628 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: Hoboken : John Wiley & Sons, 2011.
Don't just make money ... make a difference. As a social entrepreneur, you can build a business that changes the world. But you will face some unique challenges. This book will prepare you for them. Packed with advice, inspiration and real-life stories, it will help you:Define what you want to do and why you want to do itFind the right kind of fundingBuild a brand that makes you uniqueFind a team as motivated and inspired as you areMeasure the impact you're havingHow to be a Social Entrepreneur is the only social enterprise start-up guide you'll ever need."This is the seminal book on social enterpr.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Social responsibility of business.
SOCIAL SCIENCE / Philanthropy & Charity.