Rebooting the American dream : 11 ways to rebuild our country / Thom Hartmann.
- ISBN: 9781605099095 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1605099090 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781605099439 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1605099430 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (228 pages) : illustrations
- Publisher: San Francisco : Berrett-Koehler Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2010
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Back to the future -- Bring my job home! -- Roll back the Reagan tax cuts -- Stop them from eating my town -- An informed and educated electorate -- Medicare "part E"; for everybody -- Make Members of Congress wear NASCAR patches -- Cool our fever -- They will steal it! -- Put Lou Dobbs out to pasture -- Wal-Mart is not a person -- In the shadow of the dragon -- Tag, you're it!
Bestselling author and nationally syndicated radio host Thom Hartmann offers readers 11 straightforward solutions to America's most pressing issues.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Political planning > United States.
United States > Economic policy > 2009-