- ISBN: 9780345802873 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 034580287X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Edition: 1st Anchor Books ed.
- Publisher: New York : Anchor Books, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Ballard and Sandrine, widely separated in age but bound together by a common erotic obsession, are aboard a yacht making its endless way down the Amazon river. Their journey encompasses moments of beauty and horror, mystery and revelation, pleasure and pain, culminating in the vision of an astonishing-- and appalling-- apotheosis.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Amazon River Region > Fiction.