Gulliver's travels [electronic resource] / Jonathan Swift ; adapted by Janice Greene.
- ISBN: 9781602918139 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1602918139 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781616510794 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 161651079X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: [California] : Saddleback Educational Pub., c2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Timeless Classics--designed for the struggling reader and adapted to retain the integrity of the original classic. These classic novels will grab a students attention from the first page. Included are eight pages of end-of-book activities to enhance the reading experience.
Search for related items by subject
Gulliver's travels >
Swift, Jonathan. 1667-1745. Gulliver's travels > Adaptations > Fiction.
Search for related items by series