- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0908/2009389373-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0908/2009389373-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0908/2009389373-s.html - Sample text
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||MF NEG (Text)||30032001645602||MYSTERY FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781607510741
- Physical Description: 376 pages ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: Don Mills, Ontario : MIRA Books, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| A prominent ambassordor is killed in Washington, D.C. and hours later his stepdaughter vanished in the mountains of New England. Can Secret Service agent Jo Harper and Elijah Cameron, with his military training and mountain rescue experience, find the missing teen. Elijah believes she may be on the run.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series