View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781436259033 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1436259037 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781440632396 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1440632391 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Edition: Berkley trade mass-market ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Sensation, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| When she is forced to create a neural implant that will enslave her psychically gifted race in exchange for her son's life, Ashaya Aleine, a powerful Psy, finds an ally in a Dark River sniper who lost his sister to a Psy killer.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Assassins > Fiction.
Romantic suspense fiction.
Search for related items by series