- ISBN: 9781441772923 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1441772928 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 audio file : digital.
- Publisher: Ashland : Blackstone Audio, Inc., 2010.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Jim Meskimen.
|Summary, etc.:|| In the sequel to his bestselling World Made by Hand, James Howard Kunstler expands on his vision of a post-oil society with a new novel about an America in which the electricity has flickered off, the Internet is a distant memory, and the government is little more than a rumor. In the tiny hamlet of Union Grove, New York, travel is horse-drawn and farming is back at the center of life. But it's no pastoral haven. Wars are fought over dwindling resources and illness is a constant presence ...
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 147357 KB; MP3 file size: 288617 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Petroleum reserves > United States > Fiction.
Agriculture > Fiction.
Environmental disasters > Fiction.
New York (State) > Fiction.
United States > Civilization > Fiction.
|Genre:||Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series
- A world made by hand novel
- Kunstler, James Howard. World made by hand novel (Blackstone Audio (Firm)