Once an eagle [electronic resource] : a novel / by Anton Myrer.
- ISBN: 9781455121380 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 145512138X (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 sound file) : digital.
- Edition: [Library ed.], unabridged.
- Publisher: [Ashland, Or.] : Blackstone Audio, Inc., .
|General Note:|| "Tracks Every 3 Minutes for Easy Bookmarking"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Grover Gardner.
|Summary, etc.:|| 520 A conflict between two soldiers, Sam Damon and Courtney Massengale, begins in the Argonne; "intensifies in the isolated garrison life between the wars and in the Pacific jungles of World War II; and ominously climaxes in the last major battle of the Cold War--Vietnam."--Cover.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on hard copy version record.
Search for related items by subject
FICTION / General
United States > History, Military > 20th century > Fiction.
Downloadable audio books.