- ISBN: 9781441736604 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1441736603 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file) : digital
- Edition: [Library ed.], unabridged.
- Publisher: [Ashland, Or.] : Blackstone Audio, Inc., 
- Copyright: ℗2011
"Tracks Every 3 Minutes for Easy Bookmarking"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Bronson Pinchot.
Thomas Blaine awoke in a white bed in a white room and heard someone say, "He's alive now." Then they asked him his name, age, and marital status. Yes, that seemed normal enough--but what was this talk about "death trauma"? Thus was Thomas Blaine introduced to the year 2110, when science had discovered the technique of transferring a man's consciousness from one body to another, when a man's mind could be snatched from the past, as his body was at the point of death, and brought forward into a "host body" in this fantastic future world.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on hard copy version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||FICTION / General.
Downloadable audio books.