View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780786508242 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0786508248 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101146095 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101146095 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: New York : Jove Books, 1998.
In response to his father's last wish, Ethan Quinn returns to the Maryland shore to care for Seth, a troubled boy in need of a family. Carrying on the family boatbuilding business, Ethan also finds the opportunity to reexamine his past.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bays > Maryland > Fiction.
Boatbuilding > Fiction.
Brothers > Fiction.
Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series