View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781429527149 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1429527145 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781429527170 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 142952717X (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (401 pages)
- Edition: Berkley mass market ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Berkley Books, 2005.
- Copyright: ©2004
"A Scarpetta novel"--Cover.
Description based on print version record.
Dr. Kay Scarpetta returns to Richmond, Virginia from freelancing in South Florida at the request of the recently appointed Chief Medical Examiner to solve the murder of a 14-year-old girl, but she finds that nothing is as she left it. Her former lab is being demolished; the chief isn't really the one who requested her; her former assistant chief has has personal problems that he refuses to reveal; and a glamorous FBI agent meddles with the case.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Scarpetta, Kay (Fictitious character)
Teenage girls > Crimes against > Fiction.
Forensic pathologists > Fiction.
Women physicians > Fiction.
Virginia > Fiction.