Valley of silence [electronic resource] / Nora Roberts.
- ISBN: 9780786586226 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0786586222 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781429501941 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1429501944 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 342 p. ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Jove Books, c2006.
|Summary, etc.:|| The Valley of Silence is a forbidding place for the battle of all battles, but the circle continues to prepare through magic and a few early stakeouts that test their strength individually and as a team. Moira finds herself playing the roles of warrior and royal, as she follows the tradition of her people and prepares to take the crown before leading them into battle. And if that isn't enough, she finds her thoughts turning to Cian more often than not.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Penguin Group USA, Inc., 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1344 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 262 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Time travel > Fiction.
Search for related items by series