Valley of silence / Nora Roberts.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780786586226 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0786586222 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781429501941 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1429501944 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 342 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Jove Books, 
- Copyright: ©2006
The Valley of Silence is a forbidding place for the battle of all battles, but the circle continues to prepare through magic and a few early stakeouts that test their strength individually and as a team. Moira finds herself playing the roles of warrior and royal, as she follows the tradition of her people and prepares to take the crown before leading them into battle. And if that isn't enough, she finds her thoughts turning to Cian more often than not.
Electronic reproduction. New York : Penguin Group USA, Inc., 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1344 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 262 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Vampires > Fiction.
Search for related items by series