View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780547346069 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0547346069 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780547346069 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 volumes (unpaged)) : color illustrations
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Three little kittens lose, find, soil, and wash their mittens.
|Target Audience Note:|| NP Lexile.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Cats > Poetry.
- Baker & Taylor
Three little kittens lose, find, soil, and wash their mittens
- HoughtonThe favorite Mother Goose rhyme about the three careless kittens who lost their mittens is given added appeal with Galdone's bold and colorful illustrations.
- HoughtonThree little kittens, they lost their mittens, and they began to cry. The three little kittens may be a bit careless, but they always manage to correct their mistakes in this favorite Mother Goose rhyme.