Does this mean you'll see me naked? [electronic resource] : field notes from a funeral director / Robert D. Webster.
- ISBN: 9781402250859 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1402250851 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781402250842 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1402250843 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: Naperville : Sourcebooks, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| With curious anecdotes and unbelievable truths, funeral director and embalmer Robert Webster shares empathetic yet entertainingly quirky stories about the funeral business. He answers those embarrassing questions foremost in our minds and provides readers with behind-the scenes stories of what really goes on after you're dead with both empathy and humor that satisfies readers curious about the of death. What kind of person hangs out with dead people? How difficult is the art of making Grandma look like Grandma again?
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on eBook information screen.
Search for related items by subject
Funeral homes >
Funeral rites and ceremonies > Ohio.
Undertakers and undertaking > Ohio.