- ISBN: 9781101058862 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1101058862 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781101060186 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1101060182 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781101059852 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1101059850 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 354 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Dutton, 2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| Forensic psychiatrist Jo Beckett is called to the scene of an aircraft inbound from London to help deal with a passenger who is behaving erratically. She figures out that he's got anterograde amnesia, and can't form new memories. Suddenly a string of clues arises, something to do with a super deadly biological agent code-named "Slick," a missing wife and son, and a secret partnership gone horribly wrong.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Penguin USA, Inc., 2009. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1707 KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 467 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 594 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Forensic psychiatrists > Fiction.
Amnesiacs > Fiction.
Search for related items by series