The deception of the emerald ring / Lauren Willig.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781429544429 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1429544422 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781429544450 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1429544457 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: x, 448 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York : New American Library, 
Includes readers guide.
Eloise Kelly has gotten into quite a bit of trouble since she started spying on the Pink Carnation and the Black Tulip-two of the deadliest spies to saunter the streets of nineteenth-century England and France. Not only has she unearthed secrets that will rearrange history, she's dallied with Colin Selwick and sought out a romantic adventure all her own. Little does she know that she's about to uncover another fierce heroine running headlong into history.
Electronic reproduction. New York : Penguin Group USA, Inc., 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1876 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 391 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Napoleonic Wars, 1800-1815 > Fiction.
Women spies > Fiction.
Ireland > Fiction.
|Genre:||Romantic suspense fiction.