- ISBN: 9781101470459 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101470453 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101478790 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101478799 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (339 p.)
- Edition: Berkley trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Amish midwife Sarah Mast takes over responsibility from her aging aunt to run the Pleasant Valley birthing center and must fight those skeptical of her abilities, including Aaron Miller, who previously seemed drawn to her.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Amish women >
Midwives > Fiction.
Amish > Fiction.
Amish Country (Pa.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series