View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101183236 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1101183233 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781101188040 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1101188049 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (308 pages).
- Edition: Berkley trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley, 2010.
Description based on print version record.
After spending three years in the English world, Anna Beiler returns to the Pleasant Valley Amish with a baby girl, which will surely cause a stir since Anna is unmarried. What they don't know is that the baby is adopted, and Anna desperately needs to protect it from its violent father. Anna finds it reassuring to reconnect with family and old friends. But she hasn't fully faced the consequences of her irresponsible youth. And now she may be endangering her family. If she wants to stay, she must seek forgiveness from the community whose blessing she took for granted, and experience the true change of heart required to make a new beginning.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Lancaster County (Pa.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series