The making of a royal romance : William, Kate, and Harry--a look behind the palace walls / Katie Nicholl.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781602861541 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1602861544 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (360 pages) : color illustrations
- Edition: 1st. ed., rev. and expanded ed.
- Publisher: New York : Weinstein Books, 
"A revised and expanded edition of William and Harry: Behind The Palace Walls."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 347) and index.
Provides an inside look at Prince William and Kate Middleton, delving into both of their backgrounds, their relationship, and their engagement, in a book that also looks at William's relationship with his brother, Harry.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||William, Prince, Duke of Cambridge, 1982-
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, 1982-
Henry, Prince, grandson of Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1984-
Princes > Great Britain > Biography.
Royal couples > Great Britain > Biography.