The night my sister went missing [electronic resource] / Carol Plum-Ucci.
- ISBN: 9780547542805 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0547542801 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (214 p.)
- Edition: First Harcourt paperback edition.
- Publisher: Orlando, Fla. : Harcourt, 2008.
|General Note:|| Originally published in 2006.
|Summary, etc.:|| When his sister goes missing under mysterious circumstances, seventeen-year-old Kurt spends a night at the local police station overhearing statements from a variety of witnesses that reveal the deep prejudices and shocking secrets of his small beach community
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Missing persons >
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
City and town life > Fiction.
Gossip > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.