- ISBN: 9780982618448 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0982618441 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (177 pages).
- Edition: 2nd ed., 1st Paragon ed.
- Publisher: [United States?] : Paragon Press, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| Uprooted to the backwoods of Pennsylvania, a brother and sister discover their scientist parents are part of a mysterious project that could get them all imprisoned or worse.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series