Ice [electronic resource] : a memoir of gangster life and redemption : from South Central to Hollywood / Ice-T and Douglas Century.
- ISBN: 9780345523303 (electronic bk. : Adobe EPUB)
- ISBN: 034552330X (electronic bk. : Adobe EPUB)
- ISBN: 9780345523303 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 034552330X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource : col. ill.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : One World Books, c2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| The hip-hop artist and television star shares the story of his early life, marked by the deaths of his parents, his involvement in gangs, and the single-minded work ethic that enabled his rise to international fame.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Rap musicians > United States > Biography.
African American singers > Biography.
African American musicians > Biography.