Celiac disease for dummies / by Ian Blumer, Sheila Crowe.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780470160534 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0470160535 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780470676288 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0470676280 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (xx, 362 pages).
- Publisher: Toronto : J. Wiley & Sons Canada, 
- Copyright: ©2010
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Dealing with the diagnosis of celiac disease -- How celiac disease can make you feel -- Treating celiac disease -- The long-term: living and thriving with celiac disease -- The part of tens.
|Summary, etc.:|| This guide explains all aspects of the often misunderstood condition of celiac disease. Learn how to spot the symptoms, understand how the condition is diagnosed, explore related ailments, and discover how it's treated through avoiding gluten-- and beyond.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Celiac disease > Popular works.
Maladie colliaque > Ouvrages de vulgarisation.
MEDICAL > Endocrinology & Metabolism.
MEDICAL > Nutrition.
Search for related items by series