View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781429530279 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1429530278 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781429530309 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1429530308 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 250 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Viking, 2007.
After finally getting noticed by someone other than school bullies and his ever-angry father, seventeen-year-old Tyler enjoys his tough new reputation and the attentions of a popular girl, but when life starts to go bad again, he must choose between transforming himself or giving in to his destructive thoughts.
|Target Audience Note:||
HL 680 Lexile.
Electronic reproduction. New York : Penguin Group USA, Inc., 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1292 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 159 KB).
Search for related items by subject