50 Harbor Street [electronic resource] / Debbie Macomber.
- ISBN: 155254351X (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781552543511 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781426848254 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1426848250 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 378 p. ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Don Mills, Ontario : Mira, c2005.
|Summary, etc.:|| Revisiting the town of Cedar Cove, Washington, this new novel centers around Corrie McAfee and her husband, a private investigator, as they solve a mystery from their past, while their daughter Linette moves back home and opens a new medical clinic and finds unexpected romance.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : MIRA, 2005. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 2112 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 290 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Bed and breakfast accommodations >
Married people > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Washington (State) > Fiction.