The fashion hound murders [electronic resource] / Elaine Viets.
- ISBN: 9781101148365 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1101148365 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781101149195 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1101149191 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- Publisher: New York : Obsidian, 2009.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Josie had no idea that the business of fashion-forward puppies could get so ugly--until she's hired to check out a big pet store's involvement with puppy mills. After she gets a tip from a disgruntled pet shop employee named Edna, Josie discovers that behind the cashmere sweaters and bejeweled collars, cruel means of breeding designer dogs are being used. While working the case, she's led to a puppy mill and sees the horrible conditions firsthand. Something has to be done, and she has the footage from her hidden camera to prove it. But when Edna is found dead, Josie realizes that sinking her teeth into this cause just might land her in the doghouse."--p.  of cover.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1233 KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 300 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Dog breeders >
Mystery shopping > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Search for related items by series