View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780553897135 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0553897136 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780553897135 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0553897136 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ix, 310 pages)
- Publisher: New York : Bantam Books, 2003.
In a deadly game of skill and deception ... A master thief is just the first wild card ... The priceless, rarely displayed Bannister collection is about to be exhibited--and the show's director, Morgan West, can't ignore her growing uneasiness. She's certain she hasn't seen the last of the infamous cat burglar Quinn. But she never expected him to turn up at her apartment one dark night in desperate need of her help--help she can't refuse. The mysterious master thief is playing a dangerous game, and it's a game that just might get him killed. With Morgan's help, Quinn sets a trap intended to catch someone far more elusive ... and more deadly ... than a thief. But an unseen threat shadows him in the fog-shrouded San Francisco night, an unknown adversary more cunning than any he has yet encountered. Now, just when the stakes are higher than even Quinn can imagine, no one can be trusted--and everything's at risk.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Art thieves > Fiction.
Art thefts > Fiction.
San Francisco (Calif.) > Fiction.