Go green, live rich [electronic resource] : 50 simple ways to save the earth and get rich trying / David Bach, with Hillary Rosner.
- ISBN: 9780767930246 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 076793024X (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780767930246 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 076793024X (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 175 p. : col. ill. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Broadway Books, c2008.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Go Green, Live Rich outlines fifty ways to make your life, your home, your shopping, and your finances greener--and get rich trying. From driving the right car to making your home energy smart, Bach offers ways to improve the environment while you spend less, save more, earn more, and pay fewer taxes. Best of all, he shows you exactly how to take advantage of the "green wave" in personal finance without the difficult work of evaluating individual stocks. What's more, he will get you thinking about a green business of your own so you can help the world along as it is changing for the better.--From amazon.com.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Broadway Books, 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 5040 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 2116 KB).
Search for related items by subject