Orchid Beach [electronic resource] : [a novel] / Stuart Woods.
- ISBN: 9780061559228 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061559229 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061559235 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061559237 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Military policewoman Holly Barker lost a harassment case against her superior and quit the army. On arriving for a new job as deputy of a Florida town she finds the chief shot, a case which will lead to an assault by the FBI on a compound of the very rich.
Search for related items by subject
Barker, Holly (Fictitious character) >
Police > Florida > Fiction.
Drug traffic > Fiction.
Policewomen > Fiction.
Police dogs > Fiction.
Florida > Fiction.